All requirements listed below must be followed in order for us to process a return transaction.
COVID-19 Policy Updates: We are temporarily unable to accept returns, to protect the safety of our associates. We have also suspended replacements due to limited inventory and shipping delays. Refunds will only be issued for missing or damaged items, at the discretion of our Customer Service team. We encourage customers to purchase only what they need during this time. As the situation evolves, we will adjust our policies accordingly to best serve you.
1. We offer a 15 day return on most products, provided they are unopened and unused in the original packaging. All returns require an original receipt.
2. We offer a 30-day exchange on many of our products (unused products) with receipt. No returns are accepted after 30 days of purchase.
3. Many products carry a Lifetime Warranty from the manufacturer. We will assist in replacement of products for our customers, whenever possible.
4. All return items must first receive a return approval code, please email us. Return shipping is the customers responsibility, including insurance to cover the merchandise value.
5. Items which have been sold with Free Shipping will receive a refund less the original shipping costs incurred. You will be solely responsible for the shipping, insurance, delivery and the return shipping fees incurred to transport your Products. No returns are available for special orders.
6. Certain products we sell require a 10% to 25% restocking fee to cover the cost of processing, shipping and handling. No returns for certain items "Clearance" or Discontinued Products, or any "Electrical Products".
7. No returns are accepted for any food products or perishable items.
8. Gift Certificates can only be redeemed for merchandise.
9. Made to Order, Custom & Special Order products & services are unique and are manufactured specially and are not returnable. A custom or special order may not be cancelled. After a custom order is placed and it has begun, it is usually not possible to cancel the order. This includes all furniture and countertops. It is at the discretion of the manufacturer/artisan and may incur additional charges. It is the customers responsibility to check the items ordered by email.
10. Refused or Undeliverable Packages are the customers responsibility. Packages that are returned to us for any of the following reasons are subject to actual shipping and return charges. Packages that are undeliverable and returned to us due to an incorrect address. Packages returned after several failed delivery attempts or unclaimed at the local delivery facility. Packages that are refused or returned to sender. To avoid these charges, please double check your addresses and make sure the recipient is aware of the delivery.
11. If your order arrives damaged in any way, or incorrect, please save all packing materials and notify Chef Depot (via email) as soon as possible. Chef Depot must be notified within 3 business days of receipt of merchandise. Chef Depot is not responsible for damaged items reported beyond this period of time.
12. We will do our best to satisfy every one of our customers.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 Chef Depot Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Legal Notice and Copyright